I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The online store OLUSCHA KISS, operating at the Internet address www.OluschaKiss.com is run by OLUSCHA Sp. z o.o., ul. Halicka 10/11/214, 31-036 Kraków, NIP: 6762488799, REGON: 361569507.
2. The company is entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. 0000559464, NIP: 6762488799, REGON: 361569507
3. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. + 48 538 299 977
4. The online store www.OluschaKiss.com conducts retail sale of cosmetic goods via the Internet.
5. The OLUSCHA KISS brand products are intended for professional use. The manufacturer is not responsible for the use of products by people who are not trained and not properly competent.
6. Prices of products visible on the website of the online store www.OluschaKiss.com are gross prices (including VAT) and do not include shipping costs.
7. In the event of unavailability of the ordered goods, the Seller shall immediately notify the Buyer.
In the event that the Buyer has already paid for the goods, the Seller shall refund to him the full sum of money received from him.
II. ORDER PRINCIPLES
1. Orders of goods are made via the store website www.OluschaKiss.com, by completing the order form.
2. Placing an order through the Store’s website is possible after providing the data necessary to process the order: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
3. Placing an order is tantamount to accepting the Regulations of the online store www.OluschaKiss.com
4. When placing an order through an online store, the Buyer is obliged to provide correct personal data.
5. After placing the order, the Buyer will receive confirmation from the Seller via email. Upon the confirmation of the order being accepted by the Seller, the purchase contract is considered as concluded.
1. The entity providing online payment services in the online store www.OluschaKiss.pl is Blue Media S.A.
Supported payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro.
If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the Buyer with a payment card, the Seller will return it to the bank account assigned to the Buyer’s payment card.
In addition, payments can be made via payment to the Seller’s bank account – within 3 days of placing the order.
2. In case of technical problems related to payments in the online store www.OluschaKiss.com, please contact the Seller: email@example.com
IV. DELIVERY OF GOODS AND DELIVERY TIME
1. The time of shipment depends on the availability of the product in stock.
2. When the product is available in stock, it will be sent to the Buyer no later than the next day after the payment on the Seller’s bank account has been recorded. The same procedure applies to card payments. From the moment of obtaining a positive authorization, the goods will be sent to the Buyer no later than the next day. The delivery time is 24 hours for courier delivery and up to 3 business days for postal operators. The online store www.OluschaKiss.pl is not responsible for delays caused by the fault of external suppliers of goods.
3. The delivery of goods takes place by post and courier. Another way of delivering the goods is possible after agreeing the method and its costs with the Seller. In welds for non-postal items, please contact the Seller: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The cost of the priority domestic mail shipment is PLN 10. The cost of courier delivery is PLN 12. In case of shipping goods to other countries or ordering a larger quantity of the product, please contact the Seller before submitting the order to discuss the method and costs of delivery.
1. Complaints are covered by the provisions of the Civil Code Act.
2. The Seller undertakes to properly pack the product and send it to the Buyer without defects.
3. In the event of damage to the goods, for reasons beyond the Seller’s control, the damaged goods will be replaced or if this is not possible, they will be returned to the Buyer all the purchase costs incurred.
4. In the case of Complaints, please contact us by email with the Seller: email@example.com
1. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the day following the receipt of the goods. The returned product can not be used.
2. In order to withdraw from the contract, a written statement should be sent along with the returned product using the formula below:
Specimen of return declaration
I … I hereby inform about my withdrawal from the sales contract for the following goods: …
Date of order / receipt: …
First name and last name: …
Buyer’s address: …
Signature of the Buyer